JULY 20 - 21 • UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE • LIMITED TO 250 KIDS
Learn from and interact with Golden State All-Star Forward and former Texas All-American Kevin Durant at his Youth Basketball Fantasy ProCamp presented by BBVA Compass!
The two-day event will be held on July 20th & 21st, 2017 at the University of Texas – Gregory Gym in Austin. Camp will run from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM each day.
Each camper will receive an exclusive NIKE® gear package and a limited-edition Panini® souvenir autographed item (provided).
The event is open to boys & girls in grades 1-8 and is great for athletes of all skill levels, whether they are new to the game or have been playing for years.
Throughout the two-day event, Kevin Durant and our coaches will offer tips and hands-on instruction, including lectures, fundamental basketball skills stations, contests, and scrimmage games in a high-energy, fun, and positive environment. Campers will be placed in small groups by age to ensure that each child gets maximum instruction.
2X OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST.
2014 NBA MVP.
8X NBA ALL-STAR.
5X ALL-NBA 1ST TEAM.
4X NBA SCORING CHAMP.
• EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE - LIMITED TO 250 KIDS
• Tips and instruction from Kevin Durant & our event staff
• Fundamental basketball skill stations, contests, and scrimmage games
• Exclusive Nike gear package
• Limited-edition Panini souvenir autographed item from Kevin (item provided)
• Camp team photo with Kevin Durant
• Additional upgrades available at checkout